Friday 9 December 2016

Crafternoon

I went to a crafternoon in aid of Mind today. It was held at Cafe Ceramica. It was to make a decopatch ornament. You start off with a cardboard base, and paste small pieces of ripped up tissue paper on, giving them a coat of glue once they are pasted on.


I decorated two hearts as hearts are a common decoration in the Swedish Christmas tradition.


This is my first attempt, where I randomly pasted on red, white and gold patterned tissue.





For my second heart, I decided to try something more ordered, placing a motif in the middle of each side and then surrounding it with gold and white tissue.







I enjoyed doing them and would like to do some more another time. For once, I didn't buy supplies to do some more as I have such a backlog of projects to do at the moment!

No comments: